Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,161,237 ₦ (4,026,762 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)