Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 NGN / XOF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 41% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,410,759 ₦ (3,753,532 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)