Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 256.278 NGN / NZD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 114% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,061,087 ₦ (NZ$15,846) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (23 minutes ago)