Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 258.627 NGN / NZD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 113% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,604,625 ₦ (NZ$13,938) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)