Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 901 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.760 NGN / GTQ *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,987,125 ₦ (Q40,753) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)