Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 845 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.800 NGN / GTQ
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,668,195 ₦ (Q34,184) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)