Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 945 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.784 NGN / GTQ *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,980,396 ₦ (Q45,231) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (29 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)