Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.019 NGN / GTQ *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,927,460 ₦ (Q44,805) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)