Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.441 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 95% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,078,943 ₦ (31,277 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)