Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.325 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 116% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,170,274 ₦ (31,288 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)