Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 285%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.009 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 120% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,286,366 ₦ (42,020 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,950,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$140 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (32 minutes ago)