Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.135 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,710,955 ₦ (¥1,183,743) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,020,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)