Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.254 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,954,139 ₦ (¥907,787) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)