Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.352 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,755,781 ₦ (¥822,085) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)