Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.488 NGN / ZMW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 51% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,068,205 ₦ (94,442 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)