Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.545 NGN / ZMW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 97% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,719,578 ₦ (91,740 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)