Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.604 NGN / ZMW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 31% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,452,651 ₦ (80,140 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,870,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)