Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.523 NGN / ZMW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 60% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,493,328 ₦ (66,448 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)