Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 82.385 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,095,359 ₦ (37,572 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)