Cost of living comparison between Nazareth, Israel and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.540 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 36% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,126,664 ₦ (26,737 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)