Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 701 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.400 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,761,454 ₦ (R$ 16,101) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)