Cost of living comparison between Nassau, Bahamas and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 304.502 NGN / BSD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 104% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,783,766 ₦ (B$15,710) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)