Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 441.954 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,844,287 ₦ (€4,173) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)