Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 416.133 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,029,253 ₦ (€4,876) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)