Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.156 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,097,991 ₦ (€9,299) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (14 minutes ago)