Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.770 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 34% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,727,686 ₦ (€8,028) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)