Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.562 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,983,208 ₦ (元43,528) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)