Cost of living comparison between Nanjing, China and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.766 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,960,765 ₦ (元42,844) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)