Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 441.954 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 46% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,205,417 ₦ (€4,990) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)