Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.284 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,212,670 ₦ (元25,646) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (25 minutes ago)