Cost of living comparison between Nampula, Mozambique and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.943 NGN / MZN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 40% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 940,992 ₦ (238,660 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (37 minutes ago)