Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 266.916 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,732,292 ₦ (6,490 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (about 1 hour ago)