Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.176 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,253,403 ₦ (10,142 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)