Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 261.339 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,093,263 ₦ (8,010 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,810,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)