Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 230.428 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,950,337 ₦ (8,464 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)