Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 269.495 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,891,611 ₦ (7,019 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 3 hours ago)