Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 220.475 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,250,855 ₦ (10,209 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)