Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.988 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,269,856 ₦ (206,582 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (44 minutes ago)