Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.661 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,499,295 ₦ (234,424 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,910,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (27 minutes ago)