Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.417 NGN / THB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,092,978 ₦ (183,327 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 4 hours ago)