Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.109 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,536,783 ₦ (278,482 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)