Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.253 NGN / THB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 29% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,235,813 ₦ (198,683 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)