Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.173 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,281,346 ₦ (139,689 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (44 minutes ago)