Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.829 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,526,264 ₦ (140,945 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)