Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30249 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,643,788 ₦ (5,434,280 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (34 minutes ago)