Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30236 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,517,654 ₦ (5,019,279 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)