Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.259 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,249,401 ₦ (¥690,246) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (37 minutes ago)