Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.343 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,704,500 ₦ (¥808,904) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)