Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.837 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,510,719 ₦ (¥885,032) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)