Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.299 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,137,152 ₦ (¥647,807) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)