Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.733 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,824,011 ₦ (¥1,033,445) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)