Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.185 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,950,402 ₦ (¥612,284) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)