Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.862 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,978,158 ₦ (¥691,114) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (44 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)