Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.448 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,432,654 ₦ (₨262,947) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)