Cost of living comparison between Nadiad, India and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.569 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 46% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,257,232 ₦ (₨275,180) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)