Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.421 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,275,896 ₦ (руб 235,340) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)