Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.526 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,294,099 ₦ (руб 234,195) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (35 minutes ago)