Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.155 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,273,874 ₦ (руб 206,979) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)