Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.654 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 131% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,437,174 ₦ (6,781,008 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,920,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)