Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 91% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,589,309 ₦ (6,962,803 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (43 minutes ago)