Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.642 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 133% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,953,848 ₦ (6,158,921 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (40 minutes ago)