Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.886 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,219,155 ₦ (₨249,539) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)