Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.474 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,040,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,534,378 ₦ (₨280,283) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)