Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,998,975 ₦ ($5,584) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,970,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)