Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 359.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,534,806 ₦ ($4,275) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (43 minutes ago)