Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 314.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,643,502 ₦ ($5,234) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 2 hours ago)