Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 602 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 925.149 NGN / OMR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 40% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,704,085 ₦ (﷼ 2,923) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,930,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)