Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 815.788 NGN / OMR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 20% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,349,816 ₦ (﷼ 2,880) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)