Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 667 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 932.945 NGN / OMR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 26% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,213,197 ₦ (﷼ 2,372) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)