Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 834.842 NGN / OMR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,479,829 ₦ (﷼ 2,970) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (about 1 hour ago)