Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 421.472 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,399,549 ₦ (€5,693) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)