Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,114 prices entered by 591 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.994 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 38% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,069,605 ₦ (₨214,183) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)