Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,981 prices entered by 600 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.688 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,910,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,383,827 ₦ (₨243,279) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)