Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,009 prices entered by 612 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.588 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,392,415 ₦ (₨249,197) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)