Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,460 prices entered by 671 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.288 NGN / INR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 33% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,027,211 ₦ (₨194,260) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $4,515 (about 2 hours ago)