Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.002 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,418,749 ₦ (₨472,615) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)