Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.223 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,322,962 ₦ (RM16,288) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (22 minutes ago)