Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.981 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,300,763 ₦ (RM14,142) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)