Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.948 NGN / BDT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 60% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 632,499 ₦ (Taka 160,199) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (29 minutes ago)