Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30236 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,247,572 ₦ (7,433,311 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 144₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $23,531 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)