Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30659 NGNX / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,429,815 ₦ (8,058,523 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,940,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)