Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30313 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,429,934 ₦ (8,016,068 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,940,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)