Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30420 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,278,009 ₦ (7,488,554 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $279 (about 1 hour ago)