Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 224.114 NGN / BAM *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,428,778 ₦ (6,375KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)