Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 215.008 NGN / BAM *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,870,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,669,374 ₦ (7,764KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)