Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 215.731 NGN / BAM *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,910,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,672,891 ₦ (7,755KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)