Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 376 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 211.484 NGN / BAM
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,209,466 ₦ (5,719KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)