Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 171.457 NGN / BAM *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,521,757 ₦ (8,875KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)