Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 169.009 NGN / BAM *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 36% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,002,983 ₦ (5,934KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 2 hours ago)