Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 225.050 NGN / BAM
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,460,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,213,223 ₦ (5,391KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)