Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.659 NGN / BAM *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,383,115 ₦ (7,965KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)