Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 183.230 NGN / BAM *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,407,219 ₦ (7,680KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $343 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 60 (about 1 hour ago)