Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.499 NGN / BAM *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,322,317 ₦ (7,666KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)