Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.839 NGN / KMF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 30% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,341,672 ₦ (2,792,527 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)