Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.729 NGN / KMF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,281,823 ₦ (3,129,510 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)