Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.677 NGN / KMF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 19% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,861,733 ₦ (2,751,511 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)