Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 NGN / KMF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 27% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,096,366 ₦ (2,470,140 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)