Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 356.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,919,720 ₦ (5,392 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)