Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 358.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,879,944 ₦ (5,251 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)