Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,990,745 ₦ (5,561 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,810,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)