Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 346.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,739,602 ₦ (5,028 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (44 minutes ago)