Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.445 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,267,167 ₦ (Mex$ 77,057) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)