Cost of living comparison between Montreal, Canada and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,775 prices entered by 360 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 228.227 NGN / CAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,169,997 ₦ (C$9,508) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)