Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,170 prices entered by 383 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 282.662 NGN / CAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,981,325 ₦ (C$10,547) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,960,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)