Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,468 prices entered by 457 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 280.877 NGN / CAD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,169,486 ₦ (C$7,724) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)