Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 423.927 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 70% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,536,659 ₦ (€5,984) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)