Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 415.343 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 81% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,620,459 ₦ (€8,717) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)