Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.596 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 81% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,430,144 ₦ (€7,985) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)