Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,529 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.336 NGN / UYU
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 19% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,109,369 ₦ ($U186,073) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)