Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,023 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.851 NGN / UYU *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,711,792 ₦ ($U157,761) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)