Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,717 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.583 NGN / UYU
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 27% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,922,924 ₦ ($U152,813) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)