Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,532 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.306 NGN / UYU *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 39% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,530,597 ₦ ($U205,647) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (35 minutes ago)