Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.737 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,683,838 ₦ ($b36,028) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)