Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.916 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,099,119 ₦ ($b45,717) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)