Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.190 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,475,964 ₦ ($b27,749) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)