Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.704 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,855,714 ₦ ($b40,603) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)