Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.751 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,555,223 ₦ ($b30,052) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (30 minutes ago)