Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11948 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,970,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,790,249 ₦ (COL$14,983,582) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)