Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12327 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,970,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,799,011 ₦ (COL$14,594,101) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)