Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10692 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,850,547 ₦ (COL$17,307,915) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)