Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.449 NGN / JMD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,735,451 ₦ (J$708,670) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)