Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.871 NGN / JMD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 48% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,759,238 ₦ (J$961,159) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)