Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.476 NGN / JMD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,152,136 ₦ (J$869,325) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)