Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 336%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 415.343 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 118% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,686,835 ₦ (€8,877) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (40 minutes ago)