Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.424 NGN / LRD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 58% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,217,694 ₦ (939,775 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)