Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.777 NGN / LRD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,958,284 ₦ (705,147 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)