Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.190 NGN / LRD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 50% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,680,382 ₦ (840,328 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)