Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.500 NGN / LRD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 61% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,272,643 ₦ (935,045 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)