Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.050 NGN / TTD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 49% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,537,917 ₦ (47,840 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)