Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.128 NGN / TTD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 35% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,100,011 ₦ (39,528 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)