Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.775 NGN / TTD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 29% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,524,663 ₦ (52,845 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)