Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.272 NGN / TTD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 40% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,232,742 ₦ (43,547 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)