Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.458 NGN / KES *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,946,124 ₦ (Shilling562,850) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (42 minutes ago)