Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.588 NGN / KES
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,607,777 ₦ (Shilling448,073) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)