Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.090 NGN / KES *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,883,511 ₦ (Shilling609,600) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)