Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.522 NGN / KES *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,764,505 ₦ (Shilling500,967) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)