Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.062 NGN / KES *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,756,605 ₦ (Shilling573,694) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)